This luxury accommodation near Queenstown has been designed to be starkly different and rich in detail by Justin Wright of Assembly Architecture.
The innovative use of spaces and materials and the deliberate design, mean almost everything is thought of - open the glass slider to enjoy watching TV in the double ended bathtub, enjoy having breakfast delivered by the secret cupboard and revel in the ultimate in privacy and seclusion.
Located just twenty minutes from Queenstown means you are close enough to enjoy the bustle of the lakeside tourism town but also far enough away to have a slower pace, quiet and the charm of historic Arrowtown.
The king-size bed with luxury linens is designed for ultimate comfort while the en-suite bathroom, with double vanity and double shower, makes getting ready much more fun.
Each luxury suite features large, panoramic windows which afford maximum views of the tree clad hills and rocky, often snow-capped mountains that change colour and look spectacular all year round.
Every evening, canapés and refreshments are served in the historic stone cottage at The Arrow. Guests can enjoy the relaxed ambiance, the open fire-place, share stories and be inspired by the Queenstown adventures on offer.
Luxury Accommodation Features:
- Super King-size Beds, dressed in luxury linens (excluding Hebe suite – King Size Bed)
- 32 “ Flat Screen TV, Sky TV, Playstation 3 on request
- En-suite bathrooms with double vanity, shower and double ended bath (excluding Hebe suite, shower only)
- Unlimited & free, high speed wireless internet
- Plush towels and luxury toiletries
- Kitchenette in the Cherry, Birch and Poplar Suites
- Full sized fridge (excluding Hebe suite with minibar fridge)
- Tea and plunger coffee making facilities
- Breakfast, served each morning via the secret cupboard